Bakkie vs Frog

Mais uma batle e depois digo-vos o resultado (o da outra está 2-1 a favor do outro mas ainda n perdi)

Bakkie
Hip hop,jumping in the same spot,aint guna stop you from getting shot,
and it wud'nt help if i decapitate ya vertibrate,and tie ya back legs in a knot,

Ow well,who gives a fuck you long hair'd portugal paint selling bitch,
Undisclosed gender,must be a women or a bender,yet still you dont no which,

Let me help you out wid this shit,im a natural when it come's to an epic,
I can make you think your gran is erotic,n get you hooked on narcotic,

Yo "Figo" my words hit like a lightning bolt,or will shake you like thunder,
But you will only feel it for this battle,coz after you will be six feet under,

FrOg im sorry for getting you electrifide by the rhymes i provide,
Your family woz suprised wen i rang,they already thought you died.

its wack i no i did it quick,no beef dawg just a battle dude peace


Frog
yeah yo, Bakie here I go... if you can catch ma flow!

Hip hop with u is in same spot/ in the hall of shaim/
like u want it to stop/ 'cause to shot at me u have to aim/

yo i'm a paint seller,it's true/ what do this mad muderfuker do?/
undisclose my gender cause u r weaker/ when all came to ma zipper!/

now that u r undisclosin' ma dick, make it quick/ 'cause theirs others on the line/
just waitin' to taste ma "paint"/suck it now because in this batle you'r diein'/

Bakkie i'm not electrefided, I'm petrafided/with your lyrical lack/
I just nedd one think clarifide/you're weak not wak/

The time as came for you to adimire/Ma spitin' spinning verse fire/
'cause if u want to get hire/u have to get mutch more highter/


Like you I'm just battlin' no beef/

0 comentários: